Energy storage is becoming increasingly important for improving the efficiency, reliability and price-competitiveness of power utilities and Electric Vehicles, and to achieve deeper integration with intermittent renewable energies.
Battery is an energy storage device consisting of two or more electrochemical cells that convert stored chemical energy into electrical energy and used as a source of power. As an energy storage device, the use of the battery is increasing day by day such as in automobiles, inverter , UPS, off- grid renewable energy sources.
Nvis 425 and Nvis 425A Battery Characteristics Training Systems introduce students to the operation of Lead-Acid and Li-ion batteries. Hands-on experiments cover the charging and discharging characteristics of lead-acid and Li-ion batteries.
- Models for study of battery characteristics of Lead-Acid and Li-ion batteries.
- Real time and interactive training setup.
- DC Power source and charge controller.
- Meters and battery level indicator for analysis.
- Designed with all safety standards.
- PC Interface for real time curve plotting using built-in DAQ.