Photovoltaic Stand Alone System
This system consists of two parts, Panel Set – A and Panel Set – B and Panel set A for wiring and panel set B for PV array connection
- Approx. Dimensions: 800mm L x350mm W x 600 mm H – Indicative only
- Swivel caster wheels (4 no’s) with 2 locking mechanism
- Balance of System components pre-mounted Trunking and ducting to facilitate wiring and routing of cablesMinimum Components pre-mounted on board for off Grid PV system circuit:
- DC array Isolator with MC4 connector terminated to receive external
- Solar cable connection to PV Solar Array
- Sets of MCBs for DC Array and Controller protection
- Charge Controller with provision for battery charging, DC external loads and connection to inverter; Have display value on Voltage, current.
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Battery 100 AH ,12V deep cycle Lead Acid battery
- AC Inverter of 1KVA, input 12V to 24V, output 230V, 50 Hz, type pure sine wave type
- AC Isolator
- AC consumer unit complete with DP MCB isolator, RCB, SPD, MCB of suitable rating
- Provision for earthling terminations for both DC and AC connection
- Control panel are provided with power flow diagrammatic representation
- All components’ rating selected must comply to approved IEC standard and meeting local regulation on over current and earth protection requirements.
- Cable provided must be of appropriate colour codes and sizes meeting to approve IEC PV regulation requirement.