Three Phase AC Voltage Controller
Nvis 7203 Three Phase AC Voltage Controller is a vital product in the field of Power Electronic Lab. AC voltage controller is a type of thyristor power converter which is used to convert a fixed voltage, fixed frequency ac input supply to obtain a variable voltage ac output. It is designed to illustrate the basic operational working of Three Phase Low Voltage Controller using various load configurations.
Nvis 7203 is equipped with SCR firing control circuit that derives the operating characteristics and capabilities of AC Voltage Controller. It helps students to know how to generate firing pulses for three phase converter using ramp comparator scheme.
It also incorporates Nvis 7201 which has 2 Nos. identical Three Phase Low Voltage Power Supply that provides balanced 18V (line to neutral) & 28V(line to line) voltage to operate power and control circuit. Students can conduct experiments in a sequential manner with utmost safety.
Nvis7203, Three Phase AC Voltage Controller is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Provided with Three Phase low voltage Power Supply
- Flexibility to configure Half and Full Bridge Controller Circuit
- Equipped with fixed value of R & L Load
- Provided with suitable test points to observe ouptut at different blocks
- Equipped with firing circuit to study and analyse waveforms
- Easy to operate
- Diagrammatic representation for the ease of connections
- Designed by considering all the safety standards
- Learning material CD