Experimentation with Solar Energy Nvis 6005 is a versatile training system to be used in laboratories. It introduces the basic concept of solar cell (photovoltaic cell) of converting sunlight directly into electrical energy. The system works as a live demonstration unit of solar cells in terms of its concepts and applications. This system is provided with Solar Energy Trainer and a Solar Panel.
Nvis 6005, Experimentation with Solar Energy is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.
- Complete training system to study the fundamentals of photovoltaic system
- The system has two modes for study: Characteristics and Application Modes
- On board voltmeter and ammeter are provided to measure the voltage and current respectively, during various modes of operation
- Charging the batteries using solar energy
- Weather proof solar cells
- Portable and light weight
- Online product tutorial
Scope of Learning
Calculation of voltage and current of solar cells in series
Calculation of voltage and current of solar cells in parallel
Study of V-I curve and power curve of solar cells to find out maximum power point (MPP)
Calculation of efficiency of solar cells
Application of solar cells in domestic purposes: Charging of battery in load and no load condition, Operating bulb, fan and radio