Photovoltaic Grid Tied System
Mobile work station with an on- grid PV system and Roof top structure to be provided with Solar panels for appropriate generation of electricity to test real time power output in actual Solar irradiance
- Electrical Balance of System accessories mounted and prewired on perforated Metal frame for suitable connectors
- Panel is mounted to reinforced profile structure
- Pre-mounted trunking and ducting to facilitate wiring and routing of cables. Balance of System Components are pre-mounted on board for Grid-Tie PV system with circuit completely wired and tested.
- Control panel is provided with power flow diagrammatic representation
- Electrical Balance of system must comprise of the following minimum components/accessories:
- DC array Isolator with MC4 connector terminated to receive external solar cable connection to PV Solar Array
- 2 sets of MCBs for DC Array and Controller protection; din mounted with terminal blocks to connect for multipositive, negative and earth connections.
- MPPT type Charge Controller with provision for DC external loads and connection to inverter
- Grid Tie AC Inverter of suitable rating not less than 1KVA, MPPT type, with input range of 40V to 124V max, output 230V, 50 Hz, pure sine wave type
- Smart meter unit
- AC Isolator
- AC consumer unit (comprising of Isolator, RCB, 4 number MCBs, 1 AC Surge Suppression Device of suitable rating
- Provision for earthing terminations for both DC and AC connection
- All components’ rating selected must comply with approved IEC standard and meeting local regulation on over current and earth protection requirements. Cable provided must be of appropriate colour codes and sizes meeting local PV regulation requirement.